Become a Member of Nellie’s community and work with us to create a world free of violence against women and children.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP:
- General Members:
- Women over the age of 18 who are elected to the Board of Directors. They are collectively responsible for the financial management of Women’s Hostels Incorporated, herein after known as Nellie’s. They carry the ultimate responsibility, authority and liability with respect to the mission and direction of the organization, policy development, fundraising, personnel and political direction of Nellie’s. Each Board member has one vote at the Annual General Meeting and at duly constituted Board meetings.
- To view a job description please click here.
- Sister Members:
- Community-based women’s agencies and organizations
- Women who are over the age of 16 and who have paid their membership fee
- All current and former clients of Nellie’s
- Persons who are on permanent staff of the Corporation, including all contract workers who have been on contract for at least six months, and remain on contract on the date of the Annual General Meeting .
- Supporting Members:
- Community-based agencies and organizations.
For further information on becoming a Member of Nellie’s, please call 416-461-8903 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org